Church Monuments Society
The Society is a registered charity. No.279597 Registered Office: The Society of Antiquaries, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London. W1V 0HS Copyright (c) 2016 CMS. All rights reserved.
Members may pay subscriptions by cheque in pounds sterling or by PayPal. Click the button below to link to our membership form. This may be filled in on line, or printed and filled in, and then posted to our Hon. Membership Secretary, whose details may be found on the form.
To pay by Paypal:
1. Log onto https://www.paypal.com/uk/home (or the equivalent country from which you are paying)
2. Set up your own PayPal account if you have not already done so.
3. Click on tab 'Send Funds'
4. In the 'to' box for recipient type firstname.lastname@example.org (Mr Thompson is the CMS Hon Treasurer.)
5. In the 'Amount' box type '20 GDP' for Ordinary Membership or '15 GDP' for Student Membership etc.
6. In the 'Purchase' box click on 'Services'.
7. Click on 'Continue'
8. At the bottom of the next page in the message box type 'To pay CMS subscription for [your name] for the year [201?/201?]
9. Click on 'Send money'.
10. You will get a confirmatory e-
UK members may pay by standing order and/or claim their donations as gift aid. Please click on the buttons below to link to the relevant forms. These require a signature so must be posted to the Hon. Membership Secretary.